Happy New Year!!! There is a new decade upon us and before we get too far into it, I wanted to list my Top 19 Interracial Romance Books of 2019. This is how I chose which books are on the list.
- I read the book in 2019, no matter when it was released.
- The book earned a 5 kisses rating from me.
- Of the 5 kisses ratings, the book spoke to me on a different level than the others.
Easy right? So here’s my list of my favorite reads of the year.
- Duncan by Xyla Turner
- Awakening by Pepper Pace
- Odin’s Honor by Reana Malori
- The Book of Adam & Jo by C.L. Donley
- Admit It by Francesca Penn
- 35/F Seeks Alpha by V. Vee
- Mate of Fire by Siren Allen
- The Irishman by V. Vee
- X-Mas and Ohs by Francesca Penn
- Thick Cut by S. London
- Super G by Pepper Pace
- Blake by Victoria H. Smith
- Stone by Theodora Taylor
- Stranded In Arizona by Olivia Gaines
- Leonessa by Mahogany SilverRain
- Torn by Brooklyn Knight
- The Girl Across the Hall by Thayer King
- Moya by Kassanna
- Carter by Xyla Turner
Congratulations to all these wonderful authors. I look forward to reading more from you all in 2020!
2 thoughts on “L. Loren’s Top 19 IR Books of 2019”
Wow, L. Loren! I am constantly in awe! Duncan and Trent were the very 2 books I almost didn’t publish. I didn’t think people would be interested in it and I was nervous about doing each character justice. I’m truly honored to even make the list. Thank you for what you do for this community!
Reblogged this on AuthorGo and commented: