Welcome to the home of The Predators MC. Est. March 13, 1997
We are a Motorcycle Club dedicated to bringing like-minded men and women from all walks of life together to foster inclusion, diversity and family within the biker community. We thrive to be self sustainable, and vow to filter the benefits to our surrounding communities through charitable acts of service.
The Predators MC was the brainchild of Kent “Blaze” Simmons and Rebecca “Face” Roman.
Original Member: Smurf and Diesel
President – The executive duties of the President are:
- Communicating, on behalf of the club, with shareholders, government entities, other clubs and the public.
- Leading the development of the club’s short- and long-term strategy.
- Creating and implementing the club’s vision and mission.
- Preside over meetings of the club.
Vice President – The executive duties of the Vice President are:
- To assist the president and other club officers in completing their duties.
- Effectively contribute to the club’s day to day operations by
- Understand the policies of the club and be able to offer assistance to any member needing explanation or clarity.
- In the event the President is unable to fulfill his/her duties, the Vice President will step in.
Sergeant at Arms – The executive duties of the Sergeant at Arms are:
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of members and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- To enforce the club by-laws throughout the club.
- To maintain order during club meetings and activities.
Road Captain – The executive duties of the Road Captain are:
- Managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the club.
- Managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that members are aware of their duties.
Secretary – The executive duties of the Secretary are:
- Perform clerical and administrative work to support executive members.
- Monitor members and their standing within the club and acting accordingly.
- Writing or preparing reports, organizing and scheduling meetings, preparing agendas for board meetings as well as note-taking.
- Monitor and keep track of all Prospects and recording their progress
Treasurer – The executive duties of the Treasurer are:
- Managing the club’s finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, and financial reporting.
- Analysis of data.
Tail Gunner – The executive duties of the Tail Gunner are:
- Provide road safety training and information to members.
- Providing leadership in developing measures and practices that that prevent accidents and ensure compliance with club safety rules.
- Manage all accidents from beginning to end, ensure no member is left stranded.
Enforcer – The executive duties of the Enforcer are:
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new members.
- Developing and administering club by-laws and ensuring said by-laws are respected at all times.
- Responsible for the actions of the members to maintain the club’s reputation.
Prospect – The duties of a Prospect are:
- Execute any and all duties assigned to him/her by a Patched Member without question or hesitation.
- Ensure club vehicles are maintained and without damage during road trips, meetings and all club activities.
Oklahoma City, OK